Artella’s ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program (ACT)
“True vocation is that work in which the world’s deep hunger and our deep gladness meet.”
– Frederick Buechner
ACT 21: Applications due January 15, 2018 * Session Begins January 23
ACT is a 15-week program which offers comprehensive training and turn-key business building materials for using the ARTbundance™ Philosophy of self-discovery through creativity and applying them in a variety of professional venues, including coaching, teaching, facilitating, public speaking, and consulting.
Since 2009, over 400 creative individuals have gone through the ACT program, and we are about to launch our 20th iteration of this training. In the Pilot Program of ACT, I had my little newborn son in my lap…now that little baby is an energetic 9 year old boy!
Like a growing child, ACT is changing and the world has been significantly changing around it as it has grown. When I launched the pilot of this program in 2008, I had carried out meticulous study of Coaching Programs to assess the needs that were not being met. In ACT 20, once again we have updated ARTbundance Training so that it reflects the most current trends and technologies today. ACT 21, beginning January 2018, has fine-tuned this new content to create an enriched and timely training experience that helps it stand apart from any others.
Some of the newest expansions include:
1. Curriculum Update: Three All-New Classes to Address Current Cultural Shifts & Contemporary Needs:
“Coaching in a Social Media World: Thriving in the New Trends, Tools, and Technologies”
“ARTbundance Marketing for Social Media: How To Do It & How to Love It”
“Communication Energy in Action” – the unique ARTbundance Cornerstone of “Communication Energy” is now covered over 2 weeks instead of 1
2. Format Update: Providing the Most Efficient and Fun Class Delivery Possible!
I personally lead each weekly 90-minute class teaching by video on the Zoom! platform, with visuals, whiteboards, and interactive demos for an immersive and engaging class experience.
Participating via two-video is optional, but encouraged, as much of our work is visual in format and video allows us to show our drawings, doodles, and artwork to one another.
All classes are recorded if you cannot attend live.
For maximum flexibility, trainees receive both audio and video recordings of each class
3. Business-Building Update: Expanded Social Marketing Tools for ACT Graduates
Beginning with ACT 20, each graduate of ACT will receive a new Social Media Marketing Packet including:
Short social-media friendly videos about ARTbundance Coaching, branded with your name and ARTbundance specialty statement
A series of images with inspiring quotes to share in social media to drive traffic and increase engagement
License to implement new ARTbundance Quizzes into your marketing plan – a fun, snazzy way to share ARTbundance with your audience
The new changes listed above are in addition to the finely-tuned, highly successful program that features:
The ACT Structure for Success
1. 15-week Creative Curriculum, centered around 9 Cornerstones and 9 ARTbundance Principles
2. Weekly 90-minute videos and inspiring supplementary videos
2. Weekly study guides with optional resources to dig deeper into the week’s topic
3. A weekly ARTsignment to study the week’s topic through a creative lens and receive individual feedback for your work
4. An effective completion structure that balances accountability and flexibility, allowing you to adjust the timing to your personal needs
5. Professional license to use dozens of turn-key ARTsignments in your work, as well as training to develop your own ARTsignments
6. The new collection Soundsignments: ARTsignments inspired by sound and music
7. Peer Practice coaching & presentations, with live feedback from Marney
8. A vibrant community website for networking, support, brainstorming and connection with your ARTbundance™ Training Colleagues.
9. Coaching Practicum: 2 Live monitored Coaching sessions with “real” clients, complete with evaluations from Marney and your clients.
10. Practitioner Practicum: A one hour teleclass promoted to the Artella community.
11. Certification Credentials – Upon successful completion of ACT, become a Certified ARTbundance™ Coach or Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioner, and we provide a certificate and accompanying graphics.
12. eProduct Licenses – 25% off all Artella eProduct Unlimited Use Licenses. This option and discount is for those who want to add an additional turn-key stream of passive income while developing their business or practice.
13. ACT Alumni Association – Lifetime membership in the group of ACT Alumni for camaraderie and collaboration. Unlike many coaching program, no annual fee or membership required.
ACT 21 Begins January 23, 2018
Fall into Your New Path…Become a Certified ARTbundance Coach/Practitioner
I have been developing ARTsignments™ for 16 years, and have trained over 400 coaches and practitioners since 2009. ARTbundance™ and ARTsignments™ are also the basis of creative exploration in my bestselling books from New World Library: Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life and Hop, Skip, Jump!: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life.
ACT is a joyful, immensely promising opportunity for those who would like to use their deep interests and passion for creativity to serve and inspire others through creative and truly satisfying work. We’re now about to start the 21st session of ACT! All our training sessions have been incredible experiences, both for the fantastic Graduates and for me, getting to work and play with such amazing people!
Browse our Directory of Certified Coaches and Practitioners! The page will open in a new tab, so you don’t lose your place here.
ACT 21 Curriculum Schedule
Classes are held on Tuesdays, alternating weekly between 1:00pm Eastern and 7:00pm Eastern, to accommodate the different schedules and time zones of participants.
Week 1: Introduction to ARTbundance™ -January 23, 7pm Eastern
Week 2: Overview of ARTbundance™ Principles – January 30, 1pm Eastern
Week 3: ARTbundance™ Principles in Action – February 6, 7pm Eastern
Week 4: Deep Play – February 13, 1pm Eastern
Week 5: Communication Energy and Intuition – February 20, 7pm Eastern
NEW! Week 6: Communication Energy in Action – February 27, 1pm Eastern
Week 7: Introducing ARTsignments – March 6, 7pm Eastern
Week 8: “Story Completion” ARTsignment™ class – March 13, 1pm Eastern
Week 9: Integrating ARTbundance with Public Speaking, Teaching, and Workshops – March 20, 7pm Eastern
NEW! Week 10: Coaching in a Social Media World: Thriving in the New Trends, Tools, and Technologies – March 27, 1 pm Eastern
Weeks 11-12: Peer Practice weeks: multiple sessions between April 1 – April 13
Week 13: Building Your ARTbundance Business Vision – April 17, 7pm Eastern
NEW! Week 14: ARTbundance Marketing for Social Media: How To Do It & How to Love It – April 24, 1pm Eastern
Week 15: ARTbundance™ Business Building & Practicum Essentials – May, 7pm Eastern
ARTbundance™ Coach Training Program Rates
We are proud to say that we have not raised our tuition at all since ACT was founded in 2009. We are committed to making this training affordable and providing excellent value what the training experience.
Training Program Cost: $1399
For your convenience, the following monthly payment plans are also available:
– 2 monthly payments of $699.50
– 3 monthly payments of $466.33
– 5 monthly payments of $279.80
In addition, we will be offering a very limited number of scholarships through the Lonnie D. Kliever Scholarship Fund for those in the most serious financial need. The scholarship rate is $799 (available in 1 payment, 3 payments of $266.33, or 6 payments of $133.16). If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please be sure to indicate that on your application. We only have a few additional scholarships for those in the most serious financial need, and ask that you only apply in good faith if receiving the additional monetary gift is the only way you would be able to enroll.
Applications for ACT 21 are due January 15, 2018.
Once you request your application, let yourself have fun with it! I want to get to know YOU and am far less interested in what you have done in the world than knowing why you are drawn to this program and process, why you are excited about it, and why it’s the right fit for you.
I believe two things will be more important than anything else in order to be a very successful ARTbundance™ Coach or Practitioner:
The first is the ability to sincerely listen and identify the deep needs and desires of the person or people you are working with.
The second is an affinity for creativity. This does not mean you have to be an artist, writer, or “practicing creative” – it just means that you are deeply connected to the idea of creative processes as a conduit for self-awareness and discovery.
Previous coaching experience, or art/craft experience are definitely not necessary to make the selected group of applicants, nor are they going to be the primary considerations in choosing this group. Those will be helpful skills if you have them but the top applicants will be chosen based on a wide range of qualities to ensure that the program is a great match for everyone.
NEW! Listen to Audio ACTimonials!
These Audio ACTimonials are a consolidation of about two dozen ACT Graduates sharing their personal experiences with the program. The recording is approx 24 minutes…feel free to listen to a little, or a lot!:-)