Artella’s ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program (ACT)
“True vocation is that work in which the world’s deep hunger and our deep gladness meet.”
– Frederick Buechner
ACT 19 Application Due Date…extended to Friday March 24!
So, if you’ve come to this page, at least some small part of you might be interested in applying for the next ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program. Applications for ACT 19 are due on Friday, March 24, for the class that begins March 28.
The ARTbundance™ Philosophy is an innovative approach of self-discovery through creativity, based on the 9 ARTbundance Principles (Gratitude, Intuition, Balance, Choice, Vision, Action, Attraction, Connection, Service) and the exciting utility of ARTsignments™: unique exercises that use art and creativity as a conduit for exploration and transformation.
Best of all, the program has been completely revitalized and redesigned for 2017.
**Exciting Update!*** ACT 19 will be the very first time since starting ACT in 2009 that I’ll be teaching the class via live video, in fully-interactive, collaborative webinars! I’m so inspired by the new technologies available and am excited to be making the most of them!
With the new technology:
All ACT 19 Trainees have the option to connect via video as well!
Other features like live screensharing, collaborative whiteboards, gallery shares, and chat streams will allow us to experience truly interactivity!
We will truly be able to simulate a feeling of learning and creating together, as if we were in a single room … but we’ll actually be connecting from all over the world!
So there’s never been a better time to apply for ACT! Keep reading to see if the applying for the program feels like the right match for you…
ACT 19 Begins March 28, 2017!
Applications due Friday March 24, 2017
Spring into Your New Path…Become a Certified ARTbundance Coach/Practitioner
ACT is a 14-week program which offers comprehensive training and turn-key business building materials for using the ARTbundance™ Philosophy of self-discovery through creativity and applying them in a variety of professional venues, including…
Creating Online Learning Environments
and much more…
I have been developing ARTsignments™ for 15 years, and have been training coaches and practitioners since 2009. ARTbundance™ and ARTsignments™ are also the basis of creative exploration in my bestselling books from New World Library: Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life and Hop, Skip, Jump!: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life.
ACT is a joyful, immensely promising opportunity for those who would like to use their deep interests and passion for creativity to serve and inspire others through creative and truly satisfying work. We’re now about to start the 19th session of ACT! All our training sessions have been incredible experiences, both for the fantastic Graduates and for me, getting to work and play with such amazing people!
Browse our Directory of Certified Coaches and Practitioners! The page will open in a new tab, so you don’t lose your place here.
1. 14-week Creative Curriculum – 14 weeks of hands-on training with Artella’s founding flower-child, Marney Makridakis :-), including classes taught by Marney, dynamic follow up exercises; weekly, individually-reviewed assignments; practice coaching with your peers; and for those who want to do public speaking and workshop leading, opportunities to speak, teach, and be evaluated by the group.
2. NEW in 2017! Live video classes held via a fully interactive collaborative platform!
3. Classes are held weekly on Tuesdays, alternating between day times and evening times (11:00am and 7:00pm Eastern Time) to accommodate for the variety of personal schedules and time zones of the participants. Of course, all classes are also recorded, and it is not necessary to attend classes live. All you need is a computer and internet connection to connect. If a computer is not available, you can also attend via audio only.
The ACT 19 curriculum schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: Introduction to ARTbundance™ – March 28, 7:00pm
- Week 2: Overview of ARTbundance™ Principles – April 4, 11:00am
- Week 3: ARTbundance™ Principles in Action – April 11, 7:00pm
- Week 4: Deep Play – April 18, 11:00am
- Week 5: Communication and Intuition – April 25, 7:00pm
- Week 6: ARTbundance Coaching: Best Practices – May 2, 11:00am
- Week 7: How to Use and Create “ARTsignments™ – May 9, 7:00pm
- Week 8: “Story Completion” ARTsignment™ class – May 16, 11:00am
- Weeks 9: Integrating ARTbundance with Public Speaking, Teaching, and Workshops – May 23, 7:00pm
- Weeks 10-11: Peer Practice weeks: multiple sessions between May 29-June 9
- Week 12: ARTbundance™ Business Building Master Class I (Vision)- June 13, 11:00am
- Week 13: ARTbundance™ Business Building Master Class II (Action) – June 20, 7:00pm
- Week 14: ARTbundance™ Business Building Master Class III (Practicum Essentials) – June 27,
4. Weekly Guidebooks and ARTsignments™ – Weekly downloadable step-by-step Guidebooks with class notes, weekly ARTsignments™, and optional exercises to take you deeper into the week’s material.
5. Vibrant Community Website – An active, engaging online community Web site for networking, support, brainstorming and connection with your ARTbundance™ Training Colleagues.
6. Practicum Opportunities- Those interested in becoming Certified ARTbundance™ Coaches will have two actual, live monitored coaching sessions, complete with evaluations from both Marney and your client. Those interested in becoming Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioners will present a one-hour teleclass to the Artella Community. Most Trainees opt to complete both of the practicum requirements, for the full experience!
7. Certification Credentials – Upon successful completion of the ARTbundance™ Training Program, permission for you to officially use the designation of Certified ARTbundance™ Coach or Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioner in all your materials. (We also provide graphics for you to post on your site or include on your promotional materials)
8. ARTbundance™ Promotion Pack – A downloadable kit with ready-to-go marketing materials for your own Web site, and multiple opportunities for promoting yourself within the Artella community.
9. eProduct Licenses – 25% off all Artella eProduct Unlimited Use Licenses including The NEW Wealthcare™ Program Unlimited Master Reprint License. The Unlimited Master Reprint License offers a turn-key solution, allowing you to start earning passive income on your web site as you develop your coaching practice. With the license, ALL the e-Courses in The Wealthcare Program are yours to distribute online. This option and discount is for those who want to add an additional turn-key stream of passive income to their coaching web site, in addition to becoming Certified ARTbundance™ Coaches or Practitioners.
With the program now in it’s 19th update, we have continued to take feedback from ACT graduates, and have continuously tweaked and enhanced the training with each subsequent session. The Latest Updates include:
New! Story License Set – a new set of ARTsignment Licenses plus an added training class!
New! Classes “Deep Play” and “Story ARTsignment Training”
New! Mini MuseMind Groups in the live classes for greater connection and support!
New! Video Training Featurettes — A fantastic suite of 10 visually-rich videos to accompany your training!
New! Soundsignments™: a new collection of ARTsignments™ inspired by sound and music!
**NEW for 2017…all training classes will be held via live videos!
These are all added to our other recent updates and featured additions, including…
Increased Versatility in Training Tracks – You get to choose if you want become a Certified ARTbundance™ Coach, a Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioner (with a focus on teaching, leading workshops, and public speaking), or both, and customize your training program accordingly.
Expanded Business Building Materials — Our graduates say that the ARTbundance™ Business Building components offer a comprehensive course in and of itself. So we’ve now expanded it to allow more time for this important subject. You will also receive and study a downloadable business-building workbook, the 30-Step ARTbundance Action Plan for building your business or practice, a specifically tailored for creative, right-brained entrepreneurs.
One-on-one mentoring with Certified ARTbundance™ Coaches! – Our graduates are some of the most creative, insightful Coaches out there. You’ll now get the opportunity to have one-on-one mentoring connections with them, and learn from the best…who have traveled the very same road that you’re on!
Expanded practice opportunities! – We’re expanding the opportunities for practicing and receiving feedback on live coaching, public speaking, and workshop leading. Your practice opportunities include both peer-to-peer practice with your colleagues, as well as practice with a larger audience in the Artella commuity.
ARTsignment™ License Program! – Included in the price of enrollment, trainees receive a full unlimited license for using all ARTsignments™ presented in the Certification Training Program in their own professional endeavors.
Membership in ACT Web site! – Our new robust online community that allows you not only to connect with your fellow trainees and Marney, but also connect with our active and inspiring ACT Alumni, full of unique opportunities for accountability, connection, brainstorming, and networking.
Expanded turn-key marketing and PR package! – Following completion of your training, you’ll receive a newly-expanded promotional package with built-in marketing options within the Artella community, including interviews, free advertising, article publication, focus group opportunities, and more.
ACT Alumni Association! – Following completion of the course, invitation to the ACT Alumni Association, which provides on-going opportunities for collaboration, networking, and mutual support with your ACT colleagues. When the 15 weeks of training are complete, your ACT journey continues on as part of this amazing group!
ARTbundance™ Coach Training Program Rates
We are proud to say that we have not raised our tuition since ACT was founded in 2009. We are committed to making this training affordable and providing excellent value what the training experience.
Training Program Cost: $1399
For your convenience, the following monthly payment plans are also available:
– 2 monthly payments of $699.50
– 3 monthly payments of $466.33
– 5 monthly payments of $279.80
In addition, we will be offering a very limited number of scholarships through the Lonnie D. Kliever Scholarship Fund for those in the most serious financial need. The scholarship rate is $799 (available in 1 payment, 3 payments of $266.33, or 6 payments of $133.16). If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please be sure to indicate that on your application. We only have a few additional scholarships for those in the most serious financial need, and ask that you only apply in good faith if receiving the additional monetary gift is the only way you would be able to enroll.
Applications will be accepted through Friday March 24, 2017. I believe two things will be more important than anything else in order to be a very successful ARTbundance™ Coach or Practitioner:
The first is the ability to sincerely listen and identify the deep needs and desires of the person or people you are working with.
The second is an affinity for creativity. This does not mean you have to be an artist, writer, or “practicing creative” – it just means that you are deeply connected to the idea of creative processes as a conduit for self-awareness and discovery.