ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program (ACT)
DATE CHANGE: ACT 23 starts March 2, 2020
Applications Due February 21, 2020
A message from Artella Founder Marney Makridakis:
If you’re interested in learning more about ACT, you have come to the right place. Welcome!
The scope of ARTbundance training will be changing next year. However, I am committed to teaching one more live 15-week session training session, which will start in January 2020. Keep reading for details, and scroll down to request an application to join this class.
Since 2008, I have trained over 400 coaches and practitioners in the ARTbundance Certification Training Program. ARTbundance™ and ARTsignments™ are also the basis of creative exploration in my bestselling books from New World Library: Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life and Hop, Skip, Jump!: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life.
My goal through ACT is to make the ARTbundance approach and tools available and adaptable for coaches, teachers, and entrepreneurs to joyfully use in their professional work. I encourage all trainees to “make it their own” and find their own voice and approach in adapting the material for their own use.
ACT is a 15-week program which offers comprehensive training and turn-key business building materials for using the ARTbundance™ Philosophy of self-discovery through creativity and applying them in a variety of professional venues, including coaching, teaching, facilitating, public speaking, and consulting.
Since 2009, over 400 creative individuals have gone through the ACT program, and I am committed to teaching one more live session for ACT 23. In the Pilot Program of ACT, I had my little newborn son in my lap…now that little baby is a pre-teen!
Like a growing child, ACT is changing and the world has been significantly changing around it as it has grown. When I launched the pilot of this program in 2008, I had carried out meticulous study of Coaching Programs to assess the needs that were not being met. For ACT 23, once again we have updated ARTbundance Training so that it reflects the most current trends and technologies today. ACT 23 has fine-tuned this new content to create an enriched and timely training experience that sets it apart from other programs.
Some of the newest expansions include:
1. Curriculum Update: Three All-New Classes to Address Current Cultural Shifts & Contemporary Needs:
“Coaching in a Social Media World: Thriving in the New Trends, Tools, and Technologies”
“ARTbundance Marketing for Social Media: How To Do It & How to Love It”
“Communication Energy in Action” – the unique ARTbundance Cornerstone of “Communication Energy” is now covered over 2 weeks instead of 1
I personally lead each weekly 90-minute class teaching by video on the Zoom! platform, with visuals, whiteboards, and interactive demos for an immersive and engaging class experience.
Participating via two-way video is optional, but encouraged, as much of our work is visual in format and video allows us to show our drawings, doodles, and artwork to one another.
All classes are recorded if you cannot attend live.
For maximum flexibility, trainees receive both audio and video recordings of each class.
3. Business-Building Update: Expanded Social Marketing Tools for ACT Graduates
Short social-media friendly videos about ARTbundance Coaching, branded with your name and ARTbundance specialty statement
License to implement new ARTbundance Quizzes into your marketing plan – a fun, snazzy way to share ARTbundance with your audience
A series of images with inspiring quotes to share in social media to drive traffic and increase engagement
The new changes listed above are in addition to the finely-tuned, highly successful program that features:
The ACT Structure for Success
1. 15-week Creative Curriculum, centered around 9 Cornerstones and 9 ARTbundance Principles
2. Weekly 90-minute classes and inspiring supplementary videos
2. Weekly study guides with optional resources to dig deeper into the week’s topic
3. A weekly ARTsignment to study the week’s topic through a creative lens and receive individual feedback for your work
4. An effective completion structure that balances accountability and flexibility, allowing you to adjust the timing to your personal needs
5. Professional license to use dozens of turn-key ARTsignments in your work, as well as training to develop your own ARTsignments
6. The new collection Soundsignments: ARTsignments inspired by sound and music
7. Peer Practice coaching & presentations, with live feedback from Marney
8. A vibrant community website for networking, support, brainstorming and connection with your ARTbundance™ Training Colleagues.
9. Coaching Practicum: Two Live monitored Coaching sessions with “real” clients, complete with evaluations from Marney and your clients.
10. Practitioner Practicum: A one hour teleclass promoted to the Artella community, with evaluations from Marney and those who attend the presentation.
11. Certification Credentials – Upon successful completion of ACT, become a Certified ARTbundance™ Coach or Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioner, and we provide a certificate and accompanying graphics to use in your promotional materials.
12. eProduct Licenses – 25% off all Artella eProduct Unlimited Use Licenses. This option and discount is for those who want to add an additional turn-key stream of passive income while developing their business or practice.
13. ACT Alumni Association – Lifetime membership in the group of ACT Alumni for camaraderie and collaboration. Unlike many coaching program, no annual fee or membership required.
ACT 23 Begins March 2, 2020
Spring into Your New Path…Become a Certified ARTbundance Coach/Practitioner
ACT is a joyful, immensely promising opportunity for those who would like to use their deep interests and passion for creativity to serve and inspire others through creative and truly satisfying work. Our training sessions have been incredible experiences, both for the fantastic Graduates and for me, getting to work and play with such amazing people!
Browse our Directory of Certified Coaches and Practitioners! The page will open in a new tab, so you don’t lose your place here.
ACT 23 Curriculum Schedule
ACT 23 will run March 2-, 2020.
Classes are held on Mondays, alternating weekly between 8:00pm Eastern and 1:00pm Eastern, to accommodate the different schedules and time zones of participants.
Week 1: Introduction to ARTbundance™
Week 2: Overview of ARTbundance™ Principles
Week 3: ARTbundance™ Principles in Action
Week 4: Deep Play –November 25
Week 5: Communication Energy and Intuition
NEW! Week 6: Communication Energy in Action
Week 7: Introducing ARTsignments
Week 8: ARTsignments in Applied Action
Week 9: Integrating ARTbundance with Public Speaking, Teaching, and Workshops
NEW! Week 10: Coaching in a Social Media World: Thriving in the New Trends, Tools, and Technologies
Weeks 11-12: Peer Practice weeks
Week 13: Building Your ARTbundance Business Vision
NEW! Week 14: ARTbundance Marketing for Social Media: How To Do It & How to Love It
Week 15: ARTbundance™ Business Building & Practicum Essentials
ARTbundance™ Coach Training Program Rates
We are proud to say that we have not raised our tuition at all since ACT was founded in 2009. We are committed to making this training affordable and providing excellent value what the training experience.
Training Program Cost: $1399
For your convenience, the following monthly payment plans are also available:
– 2 monthly payments of $699.50
– 3 monthly payments of $466.33
– 5 monthly payments of $279.80
In addition, we will be offering a very limited number of scholarships through the Lonnie D. Kliever Scholarship Fund for those in the most serious financial need. The scholarship rate is $799 (available in 1 payment, 3 payments of $266.33, or 6 payments of $133.16). If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please be sure to indicate that on your application. We only have a few additional scholarships for those in the most serious financial need, and ask that you only apply in good faith if receiving the additional monetary gift is the only way you would be able to enroll.
The scope of ARTbundance training will be changing next year. However, I am committed to teaching one more live 15-week session training session, which will run Jan 13-April 20, 2020.
Applications are due January 3, 2020.
Once you request your application, let yourself have fun with it! I want to get to know YOU and am far less interested in what you have done in the world than knowing why you are drawn to this program and process, why you are excited about it, and why it’s the right fit for you.
I believe two things will be more important than anything else in order to be a very successful ARTbundance™ Coach or Practitioner:
The first is an open mind that is flexible and willing to try new things — both in your training, as well as with clients and students. The ARTbundance approach is all about getting out of the way to help clients/students discover what they already know, and this often includes some un-learning of some of our “helping” tendencies. This training will push you to show up differently, take risks, and PLAY…and the more open you are, the more these tools will serve you and your clients.
The second is an affinity for creativity. This does not mean you have to be an artist, writer, or “practicing creative” – it just means that you are deeply connected to the idea of creative processes as a conduit for self-awareness and discovery.
Previous coaching experience, or art/craft experience are definitely not necessary to make the selected group of applicants, nor are they going to be the primary considerations in choosing this group. Those will be helpful skills if you have them but the top applicants will be chosen based on a wide range of qualities to ensure that the connection and chemistry is a great match for everyone.
To request your application simply fill out the form below.
NEW! Listen to Audio ACTimonials!
These Audio ACTimonials are a consolidation of about two dozen ACT Graduates sharing their personal experiences with the program. The recording is approx 24 minutes…feel free to listen to a little, or a lot!:-)