ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program (ACT)
Announcing the Return of ACT: ACT 24 begins October 17
Please complete the form below apply for ACT 24!
Keep reading about ACT, below…
A message from Artella Founder Marney Makridakis:
After a two year hiatus, the ARTbundance Certification Training Program returns with a new session beginning October 17, 2022.
If you’re interested in learning more about ACT, you have come to the right place. Welcome!
Since 2008, I have trained over 400 coaches and practitioners in the ARTbundance Certification Training Program. ARTbundance™ and ARTsignments™ are also the basis of creative exploration in my bestselling books from New World Library: Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life and Hop, Skip, Jump!: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life.
My goal through ACT is to make the ARTbundance approach and tools available and adaptable for coaches, teachers, and entrepreneurs to joyfully use in their professional work. I encourage all trainees to “make it their own” and find their own voice and approach in adapting the material for their own use.
ACT is a 15-week program which offers comprehensive training and turn-key business building materials for using the ARTbundance™ Philosophy of self-discovery through creativity and applying them in a variety of professional venues, including coaching, teaching, facilitating, public speaking, and consulting.
What sets ACT apart from other programs is its emphasis on your role as a creator, rather than a consumer of information. You will learn how to incorporate the ARTbundance techniques and tools with your own unique spin…allowing you to empower your clients and students to become creators themselves.
The ACT Structure for Success – The ACT Experience includes….
1. 15-week Creative Curriculum, centered around 9 Cornerstones and 9 ARTbundance Principles
2. Weekly 90-minute classes take place on Zoom, alternating between 1pm and 7pm Eastern time, so that everyone can attend live as often as possible, regardless of schedule or time zone. All classes are also recorded.
3. Weekly supplementary videos take you more deeply into a topic by featuring creations of ACT Alumni as a deeply inspiring visual treat!
4. Weekly study guides include class notes, a weekly required assignment, and optional exercises and resources to dig deeper into the week’s topic.
5. Individual feedback is given on the required weekly ARTsignments, each one designed to absorb the week’s topic through a creative lens.
6. An assigned ACT Mentor (someone who has previously completed the program) – for one-on-one support and guidance through the duration of the program.
7. Certification Requirements that have proven to be effective at ensuring mastery of the material while also being achievable and FUN for students.
8. A completion structure that maximizes the number of those completing the program to become Certified ARTbundance Coaches and Practitioners! Our class requirements balance accountability and flexibility, allowing you to adjust the timing to your personal needs. If you ever get more than 3 weeks behind, you are required to meet with your Mentor to discuss a plan.
9. Upon Certification, professional license to use dozens of turn-key ARTsignments in your work, as well as training to develop your own ARTsignments. This includes the Soundsignments Collection: which are self-discovery activities that incorporate sound and music
9. A Free Bonus Story Completion ARTsignments & Licenses — a recent addition to ACT, this expansion pack offers more options for one of the most popular tools!
10. Two weeks of Peer Practice coaching & presentations – to practice live and receive in-the-moment feedback from Marney.
11. A vibrant community website for networking, support, brainstorming and connection with your ARTbundance™ Training Colleagues.
12. Coaching Practicum (Required for Certification, Two Live monitored Coaching sessions with “real” clients, complete with evaluations from Marney and your clients.
13. Practitioner Practicum: A one hour teleclass promoted to the Artella community, with evaluations from Marney and those who attend the presentation.
14. Certification Credentials – Upon successful completion of ACT, become a Certified ARTbundance™ Coach or Certified ARTbundance™ Practitioner, and we provide a certificate and accompanying graphics to use in your promotional materials.
15. eProduct Licenses – 25% off all Artella eProduct Unlimited Use Licenses. This option and discount is for those who want to add an additional turn-key stream of passive income while developing their business or practice.
16. ACT Alumni Association – Lifetime membership in the group of ACT Alumni for camaraderie and collaboration. Unlike many coaching program, no annual fee or membership required.
17. A 30-Point Business Building Action Plan and templates for customizing for your own business plan.
18. A Social Media Suite of Custom Business-Building Tools — FREE Upon Certification!
Short social-media friendly videos about ARTbundance Coaching, branded with your name and ARTbundance specialty statement
License to implement new ARTbundance Quizzes into your marketing plan – a fun, snazzy way to share ARTbundance with your audience
A series of images with inspiring quotes to share in social media to drive traffic and increase engagement
Fall Into Your New Path…Become a Certified ARTbundance Coach/Practitioner
ACT is a joyful, immensely promising opportunity for those who would like to use their deep interests and passion for creativity to serve and inspire others through creative and truly satisfying work. Our training sessions have been incredible experiences, both for the fantastic Graduates and for me, getting to work and play with such amazing people!
Browse our Directory of Certified Coaches and Practitioners! The page will open in a new tab, so you don’t lose your place here.
ACT 24 Curriculum Schedule
Classes are held on Mondays, alternating weekly between 7:00pm Eastern and 1:00pm Eastern, to accommodate the different schedules and time zones of participants.
Week 1 (Oct 17, 1pm ET): Introduction to ARTbundance™
Week 2 (Oct 24, 7pm): Overview of ARTbundance™ Principles
Week 3 (Oct 31, 1pm): ARTbundance™ Principles in Action
Week 4 (Nov 7, 7pm): Deep Play
Week 5 (Nov 14, 1pm): Communication Energy and Intuition
Week 6 (Nov 21, 7pm): Communication Energy in Action
Week 7 (Nov 28, 1pm): Introduction to ARTsignments
Week 8 (Dec 5, 7pm): Introduction to ARTbundance Coaching Model
Week 9 (Dec 12, 1pm): ARTbundance Coaching in Action (application & practice)
HOLIDAY BREAK – Dec 19-Jan 1
BONUS Class (Jan 2, 7pm): New Year Momentum Kickstart
Week 10 (Jan 9, 1pm): ARTbundance in Public Speaking, Teaching, and Workshops
Week 11 (Jan 16, 7pm): Exploring ARTbundance Possibilities & Your Vision
Weeks 12-13 (Multiple sessions between Jan 23-Feb 4, Times TBD) – Peer Practice weeks
Week 14 (Feb 6) : Practicum Essentials
Week 15 (Feb 13): ARTbundance Business MasterClass
February/March — Complete Practicum (Two 30-min coaching sessions and One 60-minute class or wokrshop)
ARTbundance™ Coach Training Program Rates
We are committed to making this training affordable and providing excellent value in the training experience.
Training Program Cost: $1899
For your convenience, the following monthly payment plans are also available:
– 2 monthly payments of $949.50
– 3 monthly payments of $633.00
– 5 monthly payments of $390.00
In addition, we will be offering a very limited number of scholarships through the Lonnie D. Kliever Scholarship Fund for those in the most serious financial need. The scholarship rate is $1200, saving $700 off the regular tuition. The $1200 is available in 1 payment, 3 payments of $400, or 6 payments of $200.00. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please be sure to indicate that on your application. We only have a few additional scholarships for those in the most serious financial need, and ask that you only apply in good faith under the following conditions: 1) receiving the additional monetary gift is the only way you would be able to enroll if accepted into the program; 2) you feel confident than you can pay the scholarship rate/payment plan in full, without putting yourself at risk financially.
Application Instructions & Relevant Dates:
June 15, 2022 – Application process is open
Oct 10, 2022 – Applications due
Oct 12, 2022 – Applicants notified either way
Oct 14, 2022 – First payment due, Welcome Pack sent
Oct 17, 2022 – First class
I strongly recommend that you send me (Marney) a note to let me know your intention to apply, so I can be looking for your application, as things can sometimes get lost in cyberspace. I don’t want to miss an application…especially yours! 🙂
Once you request your application, let yourself have fun with it! I want to get to know YOU and am far less interested in what you have done in the world than knowing why you are drawn to this program and process, why you are excited about it, and why it’s the right fit for you.
I believe two things will be more important than anything else in order to be a very successful ARTbundance™ Coach or Practitioner:
The first is an open mind that is flexible and willing to try new things — both in your training, as well as with clients and students. The ARTbundance approach is all about getting out of the way to help clients/students discover what they already know, and this often includes some un-learning of some of our “helping” tendencies. This training will push you to show up differently, take risks, and PLAY…and the more open you are, the more these tools will serve you and your clients.
The second is an affinity for creativity. This does not mean you have to be an artist, writer, or a “practicing creative” – it just means that you are connected to the idea of creative processes as a conduit for self-awareness and discovery.
Previous coaching experience, or art/craft experience are definitely not necessary to make the selected group of applicants, nor are they going to be the primary considerations in choosing this group. Those will be helpful skills if you have them but the top applicants will be chosen based on a wide range of qualities to ensure that the connection and chemistry is a great match for everyone.
To request your application simply fill out the form below.
NEW! Listen to Audio ACTimonials!
These Audio ACTimonials are a consolidation of about two dozen ACT Graduates sharing their personal experiences with the program. The recording is approx 24 minutes…feel free to listen to a little, or a lot!:-)