NEW! Creating Time Cohort – Fall Session
NEW 8-Week Fall Series:
Tuesdays, October 5 – November 23, 2021
12:00-1:30pm Eastern (11:00am Central, 10:00am Mountain, 9:00am Pacific)
A Note from Marney about this New Program:
Since my book Creating Time came out in 2014, people have been asking me to create a program that would help them actually DO the exercises and activities in the book — creatively and consistently — and integrate them into real life!
The first Creating Time Cohort ran for 8 weeks in the summer, and we covered the first 8 chapters in the book. Now, the upcoming Fall session will cover Chapters 9-16.
Taking the first series is not a requirement for this session, but it is recommended that you read the first 8 chapters prior to starting the Fall session.
This is an opportunity for us to play in the book together, through a journey that transforms time management to time re-imaginement. In this 8-week series, we will cover the last 8 chapters and use art and creativity to help you change your relationship with time in a way that consistently supports you and the highest vision of your life.
The Creating Time Cohort is a cozy place where we will work and play together to absorb the concepts, do the ARTsignments (art projects that catalyze self-exploration), and share our discoveries.
It’s time to drop your old views and limitations of time that have held you back from fully embracing the wild beautiful truth:
Time is not a defined line… it is a vibrant, completely moldable, layered, multi-faceted work of art that is in your artistic hands to create and design, each and every day.
Join me on this fascinating adventure where you’ll not only imagine and create but completely reshape the way you think about your own time, using art, a teensy bit of science, and imagination as powerful catalysts for lasting change.
Here’s a short message when the book came out in 2012….
More details about the Creating Time Cohort:
* It’s recommended you have your own copy to read full chapters in between classes, but not required.
* If you did not take the first series this summer, ut it is recommended that you read the first 8 chapters prior to starting the Fall session.
* No preparation is needed — all you need to do is simply show up with an open heart, ready to play!
* Bringing art supplies to class is helpful, such as markers, paper, magazines and glue sticks, writing-ready pencil or pen, etc.
* Each gathering takes place on Zoom for 90 minutes to explore a core concept using ARTsignments, discussion, and sharing. A post-class ARTsignment will be given each week, for you to complete in your own time.
* Can’t attend every week? No problem! All sessions are recorded so you can fully absorb the material later, and still be inspired by all the different types of artwork created by the group.
Sign up with the button below! Enrollment Options:
The Creating Time Cohort is $79 for 8 weeks. Sign up with the button below!
Or get a discount as part of the Autumn in Artella bundle at this link